Why A Pimm's Cup is the Perfect Summer Drink
- 1.5 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 4.5 cups sparkling water (or seltzer/club soda)
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed, hulled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 navel orange, sliced into small triangles
- ¾ cup packed fresh mint
- 1 English cucumber, deseeded and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- Lots of ice, for serving
- Combine the strawberries, mint, oranges and cucumbers in a large bowl and set aside.
- Pour the Pimm's into a large pitcher and add the sparkling water. Stir gently.
- Scoop about ½ cup of the fruit mixture into four highball glasses. Add a few cubes of ice.
- Pour the Pimm's mixture into each of the four glasses and serve immediately.
- (Alternatively, to make a large pitcher to be consumed right away, add everything into the pitcher, stir and serve over ice!)
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2018/08/pimms-cup.html