coconut and meyer lemon labneh
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (preferably Chobani)
- 2 tablespoons grated unsweetened coconut (preferably fresh)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- juice and zest from 1 Meyer lemon
- juice and zest from 1 Clementine orange (optional)
- cheesecloth (for straining)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drape cheesecloth over a medium-sized bowl. Slowly pour in yogurt mixture and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove cheesecloth from bowl and twist to secure top so that cheesecloth forms a ball around the yogurt mixture. Squeeze the ball a few times to remove any excess liquid.
- Unfold cheesecloth and serve immediately.
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2015/02/three-easy-sauces-made-chobani.html