prosciutto, chevre and jalapeno crepe
- 1 crepe (recipe above)
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons mild, creamy goat cheese
- ½ teaspoon freshly minced jalapeno (seeds removed)
- Prepare crepe using pan or crepe maker.
- While crepe batter is slightly set, add dollops of goat cheese to allow to melt slightly.
- Remove crepe from pan and top with prosciutto and jalapeño.
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2015/03/crepe-baby-crepe-foolproof-recipe.html