whole30 watermelon cucumber salad
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed (see diagram above)
- 1 seedless English cucumbers, cubed
- 2 limes
- 1 cup fresh mint, minced
- Toss together watermelon and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Zest limes and add zest to watermelon and cucumber. Cut limes in half and squeeze juice into bow.
- Add fresh mint and mix gently with a rubber spatula until well-combined. Serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately, be sure to cover it tightly and refrigerate immediately. Before serving, then drain any liquid that collects at the bottom of the bowl and top with more fresh mint.
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2015/05/whole30-watermelon-cucumber-salad.html