cabin fever cocktail
- ¾ oz ginger syrup
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ¾ oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz Taylor Fladgate 10 Year Tawny Port
- 1-1/2 oz Crown Royal
- 3 dashes Bittered Sling Moondog Bitters
- Soda water to top (approx. 2 oz)
- Combine all ingredients (except soda water) in a cocktail shaker, add ice and then shake vigorously 12 times to combine and chill.
- Strain over fresh ice into a camping mug. Top with soda water. Insert a bar spoon and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with a pine come and a mint sprig.
- Spray pine cone with Bowmore 12 Year scotch with an atomizer, for a smoky campfire nose.
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2015/11/earls-opening-cabin-fever-cocktail.html