tinto de verano
- ½ bottle Spanish red wine (Tempranillo or Rioja)
- 1 can of grapefruit soda (I used grapefruit flavored Pelligrino)
- 1 shot (1.5 ounces) sweet vermouth
- Lemon zest and lemon juice, for garnish
- Fill two glasses half full with ice.
- Divide the shot of vermouth between the two glasses (note: you could just splash a little vermouth at the bottom of each glass).
- Fill each glass halfway with red wine.
- Top with grapefruit soda.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge into each glass and top with zest.
Recipe by Grits and Chopsticks at https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2017/04/tinto-de-verano-and-pics-from-our-spain-trip.html